POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] #Macroscope is back up! : [announce] #Macroscope is back up! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  [announce] #Macroscope is back up!
From: Twyst
Date: 15 Jun 1999 17:01:17
Message: <3766bf1d@news.povray.org>
Well, as part of the redesign/rebuilding, I've put #Macroscope back up
first. It has a new URL, and a new server. It's now FAR faster, and should
also be easier to copy macros.

The new URL is http://macroscope.twysted.net

Unfortunately, I haven't got the search and add functions recoded yet -
that's next, along with a system for editing/updating macros.

I'll start getting the other sections (patchstation, etc) up soon.

Twyst